YAY It’s Thursday which means the weekend is almost here!! And it means I keep seeing these Awkward and Awesome post that look like a lot of fun! So I’m going to joining in! I will admit I am just one of those people that doesn’t find things awkward very often, like something has to be universally awkward for me to feel that way! Haha but I am just gonna have fun with this!!
1. I went to the Dentist today for just my normal 6 month check up and cleaning and I was the first appointment of the day. I walked in at 7:50 for my 8:00 appointment and when I opened the door I ended up barging in on the whole office singing happy birthday for one of the ladies that worked there. They were right in the middle of the song and they all just stopped and looked at me. Then they all quickly said Happy Birthday to the woman and dispersed. So to the woman in the cheetah scrubs whom birthday was today I am sorry for interrupting and ruining your birthday song!
2. Also does anyone else find it kinda awkward that even though your hygienist has their hands in your mouth they always try to carry on a conversation with you?! Mine tries to every time I go! She is so sweet too but it’s not even that she’s just making small talk it’s that she keeps asking open ended questions! How am I supposed to reply to anything that I can’t answer with in a “uuhuu”(yes) or “uhuh”(no) because my mouth is wide open and I can’t close it to answer because she’s poking and scrapping on my teeth!
3. Introducing yourself to someone twice… in the same week! Yep I’ve done it! Haha I’m still new to Zeeco (my week day job) and there are just so many people it’s hard to keep up with who I have met! Anyway I guess I just had met a guy on Monday and then yesterday I introduced myself to him again. He nicely told me about when we met Monday and then laughed at me. I’m just glad he thought it was funny!
1. No cavities in this lady’s mouth! My dentist said I have a pretty smile and that my teeth are looking good! That’s always a nice thing to hear AND now my teeth feel awesome! I love that super duper after the dentist clean feeling!
2. MiO!! Have you seen the little MiO commercials on TV? On the bottle it says “liquid water enhancer” in translation... It this awesome flavor stuff that you put in your plain ol water to make it taste yummy! I tried the sweet tea flavor yesterday and it’s really good! Like I don’t understand how it does it! It smells like soy sauce in the bottle but taste like a good ol cup of sweet tea! It blows my mind! (Yes I smelled it! but only because my boyfriend smelled it first and told me it smelled like soy sauce... I just had to see if it was true!)
3. 4th of July is almost here! I LOVE the 4th of July! I really enjoy spending time with friends and family just chilling and having a good time! Grilling out and watching fireworks and all the red white and blue… It’s just such a great holiday! Also I get to have another “I’m so proud of my boyfriend moment” because of him serving our country along with all the other awesome men and women that have served and are serving! Being a military girlfriend has for sure turned me into a much more patriotic person than I was before and I love it!
4. My Airman is coming home TONIGHT! I cannot wait to see him and give him a big kiss and hug! I love that man to pieces!
Well that was fun! Hope you are all having a great day!!