Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Homework, Pin, and More Homework

Hello Blogging Buddies!

I hope you having a wonderful wednesday!

Do you know what today is?!?! 


and 


Two of my favorite link ups!!

If you have been around here for a little while I am sure you know I have a extreme love for Pinterest!!

 I sadly don't get to pin as much as I used to but I always try to find a little time through out the week to share some new pin love with you all!

Getting to the point...

What I am loving on Pinterest this week is....

Long Comfy socks to wear with boots!

Pumpkin Milkshakes!!! Yuuummmyyy!

A Secret Passage Way!! I am soooo designing this into my house one day!

A Glam Pumpkin!! Wouldn't this be the cutest think in my apartment!?!

I am loving this watch and its pure simplicity!

Let me tell ya all the halloween wreaths are being pinned right and left on my boards! Orange and Black are OSU colors!!! Thanks to halloween I know have a million cute orange pride wreath ideas!

One of my favorites ever... Fried Pickles!!!

Some good Pins right!?! 

I can't wait to see everyone else's pins today and yesterdays posts too! I didn't get to ready any yesterday but after I finish my math hw Ill be reading away! :)

Hugs and Kisses!
Kaitlin Jean


1 comment:

Ana said...

I need to make a fall wreath and buy Fall decoration asap!

I can't have a secret way in my house. My husband would jump out there on purpose and I would get scared. Every. Time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...