Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday America!

Well first let me tell you I am sorry for not posting on Friday and being late today! As I told y'all my Airman came home this weekend! Since I wont be seeing him much in the next three months I shut down my computer and spent the weekend with him. So Thank you for understanding ;)

Moving on.. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that your day is filled with fun while your enjoying all the fireworks, grilled hamburgers, homemade ice cream and patriotic pride!

My weekend was happily filled with all of those things and even a little bit more! 
Enjoying the Summer eveing together :)

My airman and I went car shopping on Saturday! He has a super cool mustang, but he is needing something with more room. (He got his mustang when he was 16 but hes now 6'4" and so its not the most comfortable car for him to drive) We looked at a few vehicles and we have now concluded that he wants a truck! Soo if anyone would like a 2007 Metallic Alloy Mustang that is in great condition its selling for $14,500! EMAIL ME if you are interested or spread the word to anyone that might be! :)

Sunday we filled with hanging out with family and friends. We had a cook out at my house for lunch and after we washed our cars then swam in the pool for a few hours. Then my Airman and I went to a cookout at a friends house which was great! We saw an amazing firework show that was literately in the backyard! It was such a big show the city fire departmeant came to help out! 

 It took several atempts but we finally got a shot with the fire works behind us! 

Today I have spent my day with family just relaxing around the house, said good-bye again to my love because he had to go back to Missouri and now I am getting ready to go celebrate Americas birthday at a party my friend is hosting! 

Have a great day and be safe! I cant wait to hear about everyones three day weekend! :)

Kaitlin Jean


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...