Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday and Apartment Insperations

First I just have to say Hello!! :) I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday/week so far! 

I also want to say Welcome  and Thank You for reading to all of my lovely new guests and followers! When I woke up this morning I was delightfully surprised to see all of you and was wondering how in the world you all found me "over night" I then discovered that my wonderful friend Erin was more than kind today in her post and invited you all my way! 

Yesterday I told you all about my new love of Pinterest! Well today I saw on my blogging buddie, Katie's post today she linked up with The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting! What a qwa-dink-ie-dink huh?! I just cant pass today up with out joining in and sharing some of my favorite pins!

I forgot to tell you yesterday you can follow me on Pinterest HERE
pinterestingwed.png
Here we go!



Let just start with the big collage shall we?! These are the Inspirations for my bedroom in my soon-to-be apartment! I actually designed the whole idea around that yellow pillow with the gray flowers on it!. I even have all of my decorations and all but I just wanted to see what I could find with my color choices! I absolutely LOVE these colors together and the rooms in these pin just have me so excited to move and put my place together! 


I adore mason jars and found this little guy! My grandmother recently gave me a whole box full of them and so pretty soon I will probably be making this for my little kitchen!


I wont have a garden when I move and so when I saw this I instantly pinned it! I have to figure out where to get this or how to make it! I could grow herbs or something in them!


I could then use my herbs to make homemade Ranch! (Not only does my Airman love ranch but he loves it some much he will eat it with just about anything! He will think I am the best ever  when I make this for him!)

One of the best things about Pinterest is there are millions of pictures of food and you can pin the yummiest looking one and find the recipes! I have a whole file dedicated to Pinned recipes now!


Baked Mac and Cheese Bites anyone?! (Don't worry Erin I am sending you the recipe as soon as I finish posting this! ;) because if you know Erin you know she LOVES Mac and Cheese! If you don't know her you need to go meet her on her blog Living In Yellow)


I know you want some of these! They are Cookie Dough Balls!! I kinda freaked out when I saw these! I mentioned before that I am a sweet tooth junkie and cookie dough is a huge weakness of mine! I plan on making these soon and when I do I will post it and give you the recipe!

See how amazing Pinterest is!?... I told you so!! ;) 
I am so glad I got to link it up with all the other Pinterest lovers today! 

I want to know:
Have you tired any of these recipes before
and/or
Do you have any DIY projects for Mason Jars?! Like I said I have a whole box now so I am needing some ideas!

Oh and Come back tomorrow for my first guest post! Katie is quite an inspiration and she is gonna share some great tips for us bloggers!

You all are AWESOME! Don't forget it!
Kaitlin Jean

6 comments:

Katie said...

looking forward to it :) thanks girl!

Sara said...

Oh the mason jar is adorable!! And I LOVE your blog!! :) Following you from the vintage apple...

Anonymous said...

love the colour scheme of the bedrooms =)

Nicole Wellon {evieLu} said...

I'm seriously addicted to Pinterest :) Heading there now to follow you. I've had that mason Jar pinned for a while - how cute is it?!
Following your blog now too. I'm having a Giveaway right now - check it out :)
www.cdnmissmommy.blogspot.com

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I actually recently made a recipe I saw on pinterest and loved it! That site is so right for so many reasons! I am loving the yellow and gray combo!

Cute blog :)

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! Baked macaroni and cheese bites??!! Yes, please!!!

Thank you so much for linking up!!!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...