Friday, August 12, 2011

Fact About Me Friday: Take 3

Its Friday!!!
Wooooooo Hooooooo!

Which as you all have probably figured out means I am moving tomorrow!!! ;)

It also means it is time for Fact About Me Friday!
So I hope you will join in with me and tell all your blogging buddies more about yourself!

My facts this week are...

1. I'm a procrastinator. I hate it but its true! I plan to work really hard on it this semester though and hopefully I will be able to say I'm not!

2. I have to use multiple alarms to wake up. and I usually hit snooze at least once on all three. It is ridiculous I know! but its something I plan to work on this semester too!

3. My first job was at a Bar-B-Que joint. I started working there as a helper in 8th grade and didn't leave until the summer before college.

4. I love Dill Pickles!! Maybe not as much as Snookie but I do like them a lot! especially when they are fried!

5. I am a teacher's kid. My mom taught the whole time I was in school and 95% of the time she taught at the same school I was attending. She became a principle of a small Private school that my sister goes to after I graduated and just retired this year.

So there you have it folks!
5 little facts about me!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Thank you for all your love and encouragement this week! I can not wait to give you a tour of my new little home! :)

XO.
Kaitlin Jean

3 comments:

Erin @ Living In Yellow said...

Yaaaaay I can finally leave a comment for you :) These facts were fun...I love how you said you love dill pickles but not as much as Snookie, haha. I wish you all the best with your move tomorrow..I am sure you are beyond pumped. Can't wait to see pictures of the new place and how cute you make it! Love!

Ana said...

My husband is exactly like you, he rolls in bed for at least half an hour and hits the snooze button at least 5 times. On his phone and on an actual alarm clock. Don't know how you guys do that! hahaha

Have a great weekend! Can't wait to see the new house!

jaimie michelle said...

I am such a procrastinator too! I'm getting better, slowly! haha

And I totally know what you mean about multiple alarms--I set 3 or 4 to make sure I wake up on time! Crazy!

Good luck with your move--can't wait to see pictures!

Jaimie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...