Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lets Pin the Day Away

Its Wednesday!!!

Woot Woot!! The week is half way through and its the day that I have a great excuse to spend lots of time on Pinterest!! yay!!
(Sadly my excuse to spend my time pinning is not winning against my homework, but I decided to let it kick a little booty for at least ten minutes so I could have some new pins to post today!)

I think y'all know the drill..

Its What I'm Loving Wednesday over at This Kind of Love

and

Oh How Pinteresting at The Vintage Apple!

One of my favorite days of the week is Wednesday and its mostly because of these lovely women's link parties!

Thank You Ladies!! :)

If you would like to follow me on Pinterest you can find me HERE!

Okay now that we have all that covered it is time...

Here is what I am loving on Pinterest right now:

I am loving every single piece of this outfit! I can not wait for fall to get here so I can raid my closet and try to pull this off!

"Army men" for girls!! ahh genius!! Why they didn't have these when I was little I don't know but I would have definitely rocked them when playing with all my "boyfriends"

Anyone out there love marsala?!!? *This girl does!!* I found this recipe for stuffed chicken marsala and I can not wait to try it!! (I will definitely post when I do!)

I want a bracelet like this sooo bad!! I just love how simple and beautiful it is! I think the reason I love it so much is because of the feather! (because who doesn't love them!?)

I think it might be an understatement to say that sticky notes are my obsession during the school year. I end up becoming a major list maker and I use them for quick notes to my self or on pages in my books. I always have at least one pad with me and if you looked through my books and planner you might think I have a problem! I use them for everything and i put them everywhere! I even have some stuck around my car! 

Last but not least, I am loving the lace design on these nails!! I have been trying to think of a way to do this but I just cant seem to find it. If you no how then PLEASE share!! :)

TADA

That's all folks! What do ya think?!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!!

:)P
Kaitlin Jean


4 comments:

Brittney said...

For the nails, you could use these in "Laced Up" on top of solid polish

http://www.sallyhansen.com/products/nails/nail-color/salon-effects-real-nail-polish-strips

Andi said...

New reader here. Hello! You and I have a sticky note love in common. There's something about a fresh, new pack of sticky notes (and well, let's be honest, any office supplies) that's so exciting!

jaimie michelle said...

That bracelet set is beautiful! And there is nothing better than a colorful supply of post-its to start a new school year/job/desk/anything!

Jaimie

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Great pins!! I did the same thing with homework!! I took 10 minutes for myself and pinned away! It was so necessary!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...