Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summer Songs

Well hello there!

How are you today?
Spectacular I hope!

I have been thinking all day about what I wanted to write about today and it finally dawned on me while I was turning on Pandora!

I am a person that listens to music constantly!
In the car, at work, doing homework, blogging, getting ready... etc!

My music taste is about as bipolar as a Mel Gibbson! 
(only famous person reference I could think of)

I listen to literally every type of music but I mostly listen to today's hits and country.

Country is my absolute favorite though and what I usually have playing constantly

So I thought I would share with all of you some of my favorite country songs from this summer!
20 songs to be exact even though I could probably list at least 50!
They are in no particular order and here they are..

My Favorite Summer 2011 Country Songs

20. Barefoot Blue Jean Night - Jake Owen

19. Boondocks - Little Big Town

18. Knee Deep - Zac Brown Band

17. Roll With It - Easton Corbin

16. Take It Off - Joe Nichols

15. Dirt Road Anthem - Jason Aldean

14. Bunch Girls - Frankie Ballard

13. Long Hot Summer - Keith Urban

12. Cost of Livin' - Ronnie Dunn

11. Storm Warning - Hunter Hayes

10. What was I thinkin' - Dierks Bentley

9. Crazy Girl - Eli Young Band

8. I Got You - Thomson Square

7. Fish - Craig Cambell

6. Country Girl - Luke Bryan

5. 1.000 Faces - Randy Montana

4. Homeboy - Eric Church

3. Am I The Only One - Dierks Bentley 

2. You and Tequila (feat. Grace Potter) - Kenny Chesney

AND
My all time favorite song right now...

1. Take a Back Road - Rodney Atkins

What do you think? Are you loving any of these songs too?

If you do like a lot of these songs "Todays Country" is a great station to listen to on Pandora!
Hope you enjoy!

I'll see you all tomorrow darlings!
<3
Kaitlin Jean

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your list! I'm a huge country music fan and I'm not familiar with a couple of the songs so I'm off to check them out right now.
I just love Rodney Atkins! I have seen him in concert a couple of times and he just gets better every time. I suppose it doesn't hurt that he is kind of easy on the eyes.

Katie said...

I love every single song on your list! My music taste varies by the second but I do love country, especially in the summer :)

I need to find that Pandora station!

Rebecca said...

love every one! I listen to country all year round but they have the BEST summer songs

jaimie michelle said...

I love all of these songs--there is nothing better than listening to some good country on a perfect day!

Jaimie

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Such a great list!!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i love all of those songs!! my favorite right is you and tequila. his slow songs are sooo good

Me said...

#9 has been on replay for a week!!

Magan said...

Oh girl you are speaking to my heart! These songs are exactly what I'm playing this summer! Great taste :)

Natasha in Oz said...

We don't seem to be able to access Pandora here in Australia...what a shame! This list looks great and now I'm going to have to find them all on itunes! Thanks for sharing them all and I love that song by Rodney Atkins.

If you have time on the weekend, please pop by my blog where I host a Pinning and Singing on the Weekend Linky Party. I'd really love it if you could join in!

Best wishes for a great week,
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me.

Natalie said...

How funny, I did a post just like this yesterday! I love all these songs by the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...