Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm Not Here So...

Happy Thursday Beautifuls!!

I am not here today...

so head on over to A Touch of Class because that's where I really am! 
Doing my first ever guest post!! woot woot

I am sharing my guacamole recipe that is to die for!
and even though its not the prettiest lookin presentation you still need to click that link ^^^ and come visit me and give Magan some blog lovin! 

p.s. I know I promised pictures of the rest of my apartment but I kinda turned into the worst blogger ever due to the fact that my camera died and while using my last batteries in the middle of me taking the first picture! :( I am really sorry and I promise I am going to go get some batteries today! Ill share the rest of my place asap! 

Love y'all!
Kaitlin Jean

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Ok, i am now drooling because i want some guac!

looks delish!

Seek First said...

Love quac!

I have a fun giveaway for a $15 credit to my etsy shop with lovely rosette accessories. I would love to have you come by and enter! http://samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com/2011/08/something-lovely-in-crazy.html

Jodie said...

Hi!! I just saw your guest post from A Touch of Class and thought I tell ya... I'm so going to try out your guacamole!! Looks easy! And I'm your newest follower!! I'm from Oklahoma, too!! :-)

www.jodie-rae.blogpost.com

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Yum! Guac sounds delicious right now!! Heading over to see your post!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...