Fact About Me Friday is no more.
It not because I'm a quitter its just because, well there are just so many other great link ups on Fridays and I like joining in and as easy as it was to add some fact it just wasn't working out. Maybe one day Ill have a link up party to stick with! Plus I can tell you more about me any day!
Now moving on I have some exciting news!
I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award last week from the beautiful Becca from A Blonde's Logic!
There are some Official Rules of The Award:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
- Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
- Give this award to up to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news.
Well lookie there what a qwa-winki-dink Im still gonna be sharing some facts about my self today!
1. I LOVE the Today Show! I watch it everyday if I can! I cant particularly pin why I like it so much but I just do!
(Meredith isn't on the show anymore but you get the picture)
2. My favorite Disney Princess is Ariel. It may or may not have to do with the fact that we both have red hair! ;)
3. I was only in 10th grade for a few weeks and then skipped up to 11th! So I obviously graduated a year early, I don't know how I did it exactly but somehow I was able to move up only having to take one summer English class.
4. I am a cuddle bug! I love to cuddle with my man! Its actually very rare for us to simply be sitting by each other and not at least holding hands and I love that about us!!
5. My favorite breakfast right now is a bowl of granola, yogurt and blueberries all mixed together.
6. I played the Clarinet from 6th grade until 10/11th grade.
7. One of my favorite drinks is Green Tea! Sweet Tea also one of my favorites but If I have both in the fridge, you can bet Green Tea is what I have in my cup!
Now I would like to continue passing this award too...
Nicole @ Dancing With Sunshine
Magan @ A Touch of Class
Jaimie @ Everyday J
Erin @ Living In Yellow
Nicole @ Miss Mommy
Katie @ Keep Calm & Carry On
Natalie @ Living and Learning
There you have it! Make sure you go check out those amazing ladies and their blogs!
I hope you all have an amazing weekend! You deserve it!
p.s. I am linking up for Foodie Friday with my favorite drink at A Touch of Class!