Monday, August 1, 2011

Ooh What a Beautiful Weekend! Ooh what a Wonderful Two Days!

Well hello there!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!
If your like me your wishin that it wasn't over already! 

Time flys when your having fun!
and that's exactly why my weekend was so quick to be over with!

Lots of fun things happened this weekend!

My man came home to visit! (again!! I am spoiled I know!)
It was quite an exciting visit because...
Justin is now a pick up man!
A studly Pick up man, don't ya think!?

He went and bought a brand new F150 on Saturday and let me tell you it is niiice!
I am so excited for him!
and super excited that I now have personal air control, a large visor mirror, my own built in sunglasses holder, and super roomy seat as this man's shot gun girl! 
I cant wait to all the tail gates, road trips, and memories that we are going to have in this truck! 
(which will all most likely be shared with y'all at one point n' time)

That wasn't the only exciting part of my weekend...

I finally saw Harry Potter 7 part two!

I thought it was really good but I am really sad that it is all over! 
I will still continue to have Harry Potter marathons though and I might even start reading the books!
(key word might)

Along with those two exciting things I also started on another DIY project for my apartment and made two recipes that I can not wait to share with all of you!

Here are your sneak peaks:


Yeah! Get excited!! I have lots of goodies to share! 
and I promise ya, your gonna love them!

So y'all come back now, ya hear!?!
(you don't wanna miss out on the wonderful posts that are gonna happen!)

AND

Don't forget to tell me about your weekend!!
Did yours fly by as fast as mine did?
I wanna hear all about it!! :) 
Kaitlin Jean





2 comments:

Magan said...

Hi Lovely! So glad you had a great weekend! My husband drives an awesome new black F150 too! It's such an amazing truck. I can't wait to see all your goodies. BTW: I'm emailing you back today! Your super sweet email just made my weekend. Happy Monday! XO

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

I definitely want my man to get a truck! Can't wait to see your recipes and DIY. Glad you had a great weekend!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...