Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Goodies and Newies

Hola!

I couldnt really think of a good title for todays post but...

You all know what today is!!! 


and 


WOOT WOOT!!

I haven't had tons of time to be pinning lately but I have found a few goodies that I love!!

Like..

 I Love Dandelions!! Like a lot! and I really want to make my nails look like this!!
I mean who doesn't have this...

AHH I cant wait to plan/shop for my wedding one day! Because these are my dream wedding shoes!! These or a really cure pair of boots!
Where were these when I was designing a coffee shop?!
Candy Corn Cheese Cake!YUM
Where were these when I was designing a coffee shop?!
Now I know what I am going to do with all of my ties from when I worked as a waitress at Zio's!!
Chicken Cheese Green Bean Casserole!! One of my FAVORITE Thanksgiving dishes!

I told ya I had some goodies!!

Speaking of good I have a very exciting spacial post for tomorrow!

So come back ya here!
(please!)

Happy Wednesday!!

<3
Kaitlin Jean

5 comments:

Ana said...

All your pins are very nice, but I LOVE the nails! Pinning them too!

Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde... said...

I am in love with the lace shoes!

Sarah @ 90percentblonde.blogspot.com

Holly said...

Love the nails! I love dandelions too :)

Cute blog... I'm now following! Happy Wednesday!

-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

Trish said...

the shoes are cute and i love the candy corn cakes! too cute!

Trish @ Tales from ...

Anonymous said...

Oooohh chicken cheese green bean casserole looks amazing! I am a huge fan of green bean casserole so I bet I would love this!

everydayaem.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...