Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I like Tuesday as the new Monday!

Happy Tuesday Beautifuls!! 

I hope you all had a wonderful Labor day weekend!

I don't know about you all but I could really get used to these three day weekends!! 

I had a wonderful weekend filled with football (OK State won!! Orange Power Baby!) lots of yummy food, friends, family, pillow making, the Bachelor Pad, and a little bit of studying!

I was actually pretty good at being camera ready this weekend too!

I took a ton of pictures at the game... 

waiting to eat at Mexico Joes (the mexican version of Eskimo Joes)
Justin and his friend Neal. Neal is training at the same base as Justin in Missouri and He had not been off a base in 6 months until this weekend! Justin really wanted to bring him home and show him a good time! So Neal I hope you enjoyed hanging with us for the weekend I am glad you came! lol
Me with Eskimo Joe and his trusty companion


Pistol Pete!!!
The band! (Oooooklahoma...) 
Joining in on the tradition of jingling your keys for kick off!
See everyone jingling?!
Go Pokes!!
My Cowboys about to score the first touchdown of the season!
TOUCHDOWN! Here comes Bullet!
My wonderful little family! <3

As you can tell my saturday was a day well spent as a game day!

I cant wait for the rest of the season to evolve!

What team are you rooting for?!

 Do you bleed orange too?! 

Man if you do we should be best friends!
(if you don't we should still be best friend too)

I hope you all have a great start to your week! 

I must go barry my head into a textiles book and dream of whats for lunch while doing so!

Lots of Love!
Kaitlin Jean



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...