Tuesday, September 27, 2011

If I Were a Cottage Kitchen I'd Be...

Howdy Ya'll!

To get straight to the point today...

I have NO clue what to write about today!!

I don't really have any inspirational things going on in my head or some crazy awesome thing going on in my life to share. 

Today all that is on my mind is my Studio One project that is due by Thursday.

I would say I am pretty far a long but at the same time I have a lot to do. 
(anyone get what I am saying?!)

For this project I am designing a kitchen for a couple in their early 50's. They are wanting to downsize to a smaller home into the city. They at one point were interested in buying a log cabin but for some reason that didn't work out. They also really enjoy Michigan styled summer cottages. They also enjoy nature and are big on recycling. 
(and now you get the pic of what/who I am designing for)

The moment I got this project handed to me my mind started going and I instantly relied on Pinterest for some inspiration!


Today I am goin to share with you some of the pins that have inspired me for this project and what I am building some of my design off of...







When I think of cottage I think of wood, eclectic, vintage, open, airy, greens, light blues, whites, and grays. 

I already have my actually floor plan planned and done so now I just have elevations and my sample board left!

I will for sure be posting pictures!! :)

Have a very happy tuesday!

Kaitlin Jean

2 comments:

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Love these colors!! Good luck on your project!!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

apw said...

i love those nails! i recently found pinterest and its taken over my liiiiife! my bf gets so mad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...