Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm Keeping My Promise!

See I told you I would be back today!!

:)

And I have to tell you allll about my week!!

Monday: I spent the day at home making pillows with my mom! My couch was in desperate need of some bling and I had found the perfect fabrics at Hobby Lobby!!








Tuesday: I was back to the grind of school again! In class basically from 8:30am to 10:30pm!

Wednesday: I had class and then a little party at my house for the interior design girls! It was Pizza and Movie Night! A lot of girls were busy but five super awesome girls ended up coming and we had a great time! We each made our own mini pizzas and I made cake pops and watermelon lemonade! We ate our hearts out and talked till we dropped!



Thursday: I had class and then went to the OK State verse Arizona game!! I had a good time with everyone and the Cowboys beet some booties!! woo hoo!
(i didn't take pictures this time :( )

Today: I had class and hung out with a dear old friend of mine! We had lunch and then went window shopping and said "if only I had a million dollars" about a million times! ha Then we went back to her lovely little house and I played with her son (aka my handsome little buddy) for a while!

Isn't he just the cutest little man you've ever seen?!


So beautifuls that has been my week and why I temporarily disappeared!

I have not gotten to read, comment, or reply to anyone in over a week :( and I am so sorry about that!

This weekend though I am planning on doing all my catching up!!

Yayy!! So I cant wait to see what wonderful things you have all been up to!

Ill see you all back her Monday!!

<3
Kaitlin Jean






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...