Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm Falling In Love...

...with Fall again!!

Yesterday was a cool, rainy, fall day with a high of 65º!! It was perfect
(ahhh rain!! I was so excited I HAD to take a picture!)

I got to pull out my sweaters and skinny jeans and it was simply blissful!

I wore a hunter green sweater with a pair of dark skinny jeans

(Sadly I don't have anyone to take my pictures and it was to dark for the computer to work so this was the best I could do. Hopefully I can talk Justin into being my photographer when he moves back!) 

The weather was perfect for cuddling and I was totally in a cuddle mood when I got home (I am a major cuddle bug) but because I didn't have my man to do so with I opted out to wearing his hoodie and cuddling up in a blanket instead.
Yayy for boyfriend's oversized hoodie!!

Today is exactly the same weather and I am loving it still just as much! I have a lot of studying and a few test to take today though so I went with more of a comfy route...
Im wearing my light gray skinny jeans and a navy hoodie

and to make Friday and Fall even better...
I had my first Pumpkin Pie Latte of the season!! 

So now it is officially Fall!! woot woot and I am really hoping the Oklahoma weather decides not to be bipolar and try to switch back to Summer again!

I am crossing my fingers that the weather will stay like this for at least the rest of the weekend but well see how far that gets me! As much as I love the warm sunshine I am still a rain loving girl anyday!!

Anywho, I hope all you little pumpkins are having a very happy Friday and that your weekend is super awesome!! 

oh and to any of you Tulsa Fans out there GO POKES!!! I am hoping we kick your booty tomorrow... I mean that in a nice way!! 

Loves ya!!
Kaitlin Jean


3 comments:

Magan said...

We've had the same weather here in San Diego! Love it! Now I just want to shop and add more pieces to my fall collection!

Brooke said...

Ahhhh- I LOVE pulling on the hubbies hoodies... SO snuggly!!! :0) xoxo Brooke

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

I wish I had that weather right now! My outfits would be exactly the same!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...