Thursday, September 29, 2011

Project In Progress

Project Update!!!!
Project Due at 5:10pm 

Current Time: 12:00

Time spent on campus working on project since yesterday: 8:00pm - current..

Thats right I still haven't gone home! I pulled an all-nighter and to add a little TMI in the mix I am still wearing the same clothes I was wearing yesterday. 

I have two classes this morning interfering with valued project time right now but at 1:30 I will be back into the drafting room!

I really have everything done I just need to put a little glue on my papers and stick them on! 

Estimated time for completion: 30 minutes!

I PROMISE I will have another post tonight with my finished project on it so stay on the look out and plan to come back after dinner! :)

I hope you all are having a super duper Thursday!!

XO
Kaitlin Jean

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...