Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pinning My Way Out

Aloha!!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far!!

I am personally super glad that this week is half way over! Its just been one of those weeks if you know what I mean!

Anywho its been quite a while since I have taken part in two of my FAVORITE link ups..

AND


I have missed participating in these wonderful link parties and I am so glad I am joining back in!!


If you have been reading here for a little while you know I LOVE Pinterest!!

You can follow me on Pinterest here

Sadly I have not had much time to pin the way I used to but here and there I have pinned a few new Pinterest Loves!

Like....

These Cheetah Toms! I'll be honest I have been on a huge cheetah kick lately and I think Im completely in love! <3

I seriously think these are the coolest things I have ever seen! I need these Bandaids! I know all my bandaided injuries are from ninja fights, who's isn't??

This is a pin that really makes me miss my long hair! I love "Color Braids" and when my hair grows back I will be tying string in my hair to do this!

Mmmmm!! Salted Mudslide Cookies!!! YES PLEASE! Looking at these makes my mouth water like a bulldog!

I adore this outfit! Every single piece off it! If only I wasn't a poor college kid...

These boots would match with that outfit perfectly don't cha think?! I never got to join in on the trend of saddle boots last fall/winter and I am really wanting to get in this season! I think they are perfect for all the skinny jeans hanging in my closet!

I am a shrimp lover! It hasn't always been that way though. I didn't start eating shrimp until Justin and I started dating! I will be honest Im not a big fan of Jumbo Shrimp but medium to tiny shrimp, yummy!!
This is Roasted Tomatoes with Shrimp and Feta and it is high on my to make list!

I am loving Feather Earrings!! I love this gray and coral tipped one!! Im officially on the hunt for a pair like it! I actually just bought my first pair of feather earrings this past weekend! Can you guess what color they are?!.. Orange! duhh!! Ill have to show them to you all soon!

There you have it folks!! My Loves on Pinterest! Im really happy about this post today and I am hoping it will help me get out of my blogging funk!

I am planning on getting all my homework done early today so that I can for real sit down and catch up with all of you!! I keep saying so and failing but I am serious about it and I am gonna turn this blog and my side of my blogging buddie friendships around!!

I hope you all have a very happy Wednesday!!

Love ya'll!
Kaitlin Jean








5 comments:

Casey said...

If not the same exact recipe, I have made one realllly similar to that shrimp, tomato, and feta recipe! Mine came from Southern Living...it is soooo simple and DELICIOUS. One of our favorite recipes. Give it a try for sure :) My husband prefers his over pasta, but that's a bit too heavy for me, so I just eat it plain.

Nicole said...

what they heck are color braids?! look amazing!

Unknown said...

Love the bandaids! Most of my injuries definitely come from dance offs!
And I might have to go eat a plate of cookies now thanks to those salted mudslide cookies....damn hormones.

Kathryn said...

Love some fall boots and feather earrings! Although I don't think I can pull off the earrings, maybe I just need the right outfit/setting/event.

Courtney said...

I love those cheetah Toms!! They are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...